Meal plans are convenient, flexible, and loaded with options. Your meal plan includes dining locations all across campus with a range of menus and offerings. You'll get guaranteed value, whether you eat on campus three times a week or three times a day! We've got you covered. See our Meal Plan options below for more information.
All full-time undergraduate students are automatically assigned the standard meal plan according to where you live.
- On-campus traditional meal plans: Community Park, Kurz Hall, Louisville Hall, Miller Hall, Threlkeld Hall and Unitas Tower
- On-campus apartment meal plans: University Tower Apartments, Bettie Johnson Hall and University Pointe
- Full-time Commuter students including the UofL affiliated properties Cardinal Towne, The Bellamy, The Province, The Arch, The Nine and The Clubhouse
Meal Plan prices are Subject to Board of Trustees Approval.
Flex Points may be added at any time throughout the semester. There are two ways to add funds to your card:
- Visit the Cardinal Card Office to add funds using cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Online through the Cardinal Card website using your ULink username and password using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
Bonus Flex Points:
Add $100; get 10% Bonus; Add $200, get 20% Bonus; Add $300 (or more) and get 25% Bonus
Prices shown reflect the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 meal plan prices. Students may change their meal plan during the current semester. The deadline is the Thursday after the last day to drop/add of each semester. Your student account will be assessed the appropriate fees accordingly. Meal plan changes are accepted only during the following periods: Fall Semester: May August; Spring Semester: November January.